Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HOME SAFELY!



Hi! Other than a little jet lag, I am home safely from the Philippines and already back to work. I have to tell you the mission was such an incredible experience. I will never forget Sarah and Claire, and all the kind people I met in Cebu. I look forward to sponsoring students on another mission again in the future! I hope that I was able to make a difference in the lives of many children and their families. I will always remember the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center, Asilo de Milagrosa and the Colegio de Immaculada Concepcion and their warm hospitality. The children are so well taken care of. God bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Tracie. I am so happy that you had a wonderful trip.

Melanie said...

Wow, I can't believe you are back at work. I am so glad you enjoyed your trip. How is this jet lag compared to China jetlag?
Take care. I hope to someday get a grip on life... 5 is challenging...huh... how about 6...???!!! (just joking)
See you soon!