Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SLEEPLESS IN L.A.


URGHHHH!!! Hi everyone. Bet you didn't think you would hear from me again so soon, did you? After I sent my last post, I rocked a cranky Abbie to sleep then settled myself down for approximately two hours. That's when Abbie decided nap time was over and was ready for lunch. Thankfully, I brought some ramen and baby food with me from China! The three of us have been up since 1:45AM. At 5:00AM, I gave up and ordered room service oatmeal for Abbie and I. I had no idea what quality children's television shows are on all night. At 3:00AM, we enjoyed The Wiggles, Pokemon, and Pooh and Friends. Good times. Here's a picture of what Little Miss Happy Pants looks like at 2:00AM! Well, I guess it is actually 4:00PM where she is from. Switching her to our schedule is not going to be fun. Have a great day! I am sure I will be in a coma around 4:00PM. Loves and kisses, Tracie, Ericka and "Little Miss Benadryl Doesn't Work on Me!" Ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WElcome home

Lisa