Friday, September 21, 2007

PART II...





























Part II of September 21st! First, I am so excited that Scott, Marry and their beautiful family made it in safely. It felt fabulous to give Marry a huge hug! Speaking of HUGE, you should see Beckett. WOW! He is very tall, very chubby, has the most beautiful big eyes and an absolutely adorable smile. Check out the pictures of him! After another wonderful dinner with the Thompson Family at the Thai Cow and Bridge Restaurant (where I had another mango Hello Kitty pudding), we then went shopping and to the park on the island. It was packed with very friendly people playing and exercising. Abbie was an absolute maniac on the slides with her buddy Liam!! I am so glad because Gracie and Lucy love the park too! One lady at the park said, “Oh, she must be a monkey girl. Monkey people are so happy.” How did she know? Ha ha! That’s my girl! Abbie also made friends with two really sweet older girls. They loved to pick her up and help her onto the slide (even though Abbie doesn’t need any help at all.) I wish I could take them home too because they were so sweet! Abbie goes easily to other people. This is good on one hand, but not so good on the other. It’s going to be interesting trying to teach a three year old that they cannot just go to anyone. Especially Abbie, because she just loves people! The more attention she has the happier she is! I also went for a 45 minute full body essential oil massage and got talked into the full body scrub, full body paraffin wax (and I do mean FULL body - yikes!) and the full body essential oil massage. Almost three hours later, I was so hot, sleepy and slippery that I could barely walk to dinner! Pinky, my Chinese massage therapist was awesome! I really do love China because of the people. Words cannot adequately describe how kind these people are. Everyone, young and old, man and woman, talk to Abbie and are genuinely happy for us. It is a feeling I will carry in my heart my entire life. We also received Abbie’s Chinese passport today and will finish our consulate paperwork tomorrow. Connie promised she would take us all out for dim sum. Yummy! Love you all! I am off to bed now. Sweet dreams! :)

No comments: