Friday, September 21, 2007

TOO POOPED TO PARTY!
















Hi Everyone:

We must be worn out from yesterday’s festivities! Abbie slept for twelve hours and would have slept more, but we had to wake her up to go down for breakfast before they closed in 20 minutes! Now she passed out and is sleeping on the floor in front of the TV. She never takes naps! She is one pooped out little pickle! As we were in the play room earlier, I reflected on all the places I have been in China. The list is quite impressive, but there are SO many places I haven’t been and really want to go. I have been to the following provinces/large towns: Henan, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Jiangxi, Fujian, Beijing and Shanghai. I have spent the night in the following towns and been to many more in between: Beijing, Bei Wu, Shanghai, Qing’Lu, Jian’Ou, Zhengzhou, Luoyang, Zhangzhou, Kaifeng, Liangcheng, Nanchang, Fuzhou (Fujian), Fuzhou (Jiangxi), Linchuan, Guangzhou, Shenzen, Shantou, Chaozhou, Xiamen and Hangzhou. Wow! Someday, I would like to take the girls to the Panda Preserve, Hainan Island, Macau, Xi’an (Terracotta warriors) and to some of the western provinces like Tibet, Inner Mongolia and Guanxi. Maybe a tour down the Yangtze River. For now, I will settle for our upcoming Pearl River Delta cruise/dinner and trip to the Safari Park. Scott, Marry, Kaia and Beckett get in today, so for now, I will leave with you a few pictures to tide you over. More to come!

No comments: