Wednesday, October 22, 2008

YEE HAW!!!!!!





Had a fabulous time last weekend with the family at the Hee Haw Corn Maze in American Fork, Utah. We went on a hay ride for candy, rode pedal cars through the corn stalks, pet farm animals and Abbie was even picked as one of five children to try to chase down and catch a piglet for a prize. She may be tiny, but she is mighty! I thought for sure she would rustle one to the ground! Then we hooked up with my beloved Stewart Family for fun at Tracy Aviary, Liberty Park and a Chinese food dinner at South China House. Marry, I am still sorry for that lap full of ice water, courtesy of Lucy! (Love you! :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a great day! You're a great family and always doing such fun things. How is little Beckett (can't remember his real name) doing? I loved seeing the picture of him with his family - Glad things worked out the way they did but I do remember wanting him to be a part of our family... such a cutie.
Give your little darlings a love from me - someday we are going to hook up!!! ...oh, I think I'll be in SLC next Thursday afternoon until Friday morning... my boys are dying for some cousin time and we all have the day off- maybe we could see each other next week...????

Riverdruid said...

I love your new template! I completely forgot about that water! We had such a good time with you guys! Love you much!

Riverdruid said...

Oh My! PLEASE take that saggy boob picture of me off your blog! You're going to scare people!