Monday, October 13, 2008

OKTOBERFEST in Utah






It wouldn't be October in Utah without the first snowfall of the season. Unlike my beautiful friend Marry, I HATE snow with a passion!! It's cold, it's wet, it's miserable. I don't like driving in it, I don't like walking in it. I must have been a cat in my other life!! Hard to believe that Dan and I met in the high mountains of Colorado and used to ski together like wild people. Since moving to Utah, the "California Girl" in me has resurfaced with a vengeance. What I do love about October is the changing of the colors. We can see the mountains turn beautiful Autumn shades from our front window. It is awe inspiring and I wish it would last year around! We took the whole family to Porcupine Pub and Grill for Oktoberfest and had a nice brunch. Here are some pictures of my favorite subjects!

2 comments:

Riverdruid said...

Does Erika have a boyfriend?

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I do not like the snow or cold weather. The girls on the other hand love it. Good thing Billy enjoys it.
Love and miss you Lisa