Monday, April 7, 2008

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!

To my not so little anymore, "Dylo Lemonay"
Mom remembers when you were little and Kyle Linne came out Dylo Lemonay. You will always be my Dylo.
Mom remembers how many different colors of sweatpants you owned as a little boy. Sorry I dressed you like that!
Mom remembers laying in bed with you at night snuggling with Fuzzy the Reindeer, and you, while reading books. You still sleep with Fuzzy!
Mom remembers the day you were born. How could I ever forget that you were almost born on the skywalk from the parking lot to the hospital. You were my firstborn. How was I to know I was in labor and waited too long. You were born only sixteen minutes after we checked into the hospital!
Mom has always loved what a smart young man you are and how you seem to know alot about so many topics!
Happy 17th Birthday Dylo!! I LOVE YOU!! Mom XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: