Sunday, March 23, 2008

OFF TO CHINA!!

Hi Everyone:

Before you even ask, no, we are not adopting number six! However, I have once again been blessed with the opportunity to go on a medical mission with Operation Smile. Unfortunately, the student sponsor for the Qianxi, Guizhou Province of China Mission pulled out at the last minute. Fortunately, I was asked, at the last minute, if I could go with the students (Chelsea and Grace) as their sponsor! I met both girls at the Operation Smile Student Training back in January and they are both wonderful. Normally, sponsors only go on one mission per year, but knowing I have a multiple entry Visa, a passion for China and speak fairly decent Mandarin, I was asked if I could go. I am so blessed to have an understanding husband and family who said "go for it!" So, here I go!! I fly into Beijing on April 14th and will return home to the U.S. on April 26th. I am looking forward to once again serving Operation Smile; returning to the amazing country of China; and helping so many lucky children have a beautiful smile! Love always, Tracie xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you are truely blessed. I am so happy for you. Go for it is right. I loved china and hope so day to return.

Love and miss you
Lisa

Melanie said...

So glad you accidentally received that multi entry visa! Way to go!!! Wow to Dan and your family!!!