Monday, March 31, 2008

I Will Always Remember You!





In February/March 2007, I was blessed to go on a mission with a non-profit organization to China. Our very last stop was to New Hope Foundation in Bei Wu Township, Beijing.
I met and fell in love with little "Anna", a beautiful child who does not have the use of her legs, but has very strong arms and hands. She would not let go of my fingers, or my heart. :)
Since I returned from that trip, I have been Anna's monthly sponsor and was blessed to receive an update picture and report. She is very happy, loves to play with toys and playdough. She enjoys singing and can drag herself around and out of the playroom!
Here is a picture from February 2007 and two from March 2008.

I will always remember and love you Anna Gizella! I hope that one day you will be united with your forever family.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so beautiful!!! (sounding like 6 to me :)... come on... one of us has to do it! :) ) You'll end up finding her file just like you did Abbie's.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful. I wish that I could adopt another child. Please keep me up to date on her situation
Love

Lisa