Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is in the air!

Happy First Valentine's Day Abbie! :)
Although it is her first Valentine's Day, I feel like I am the special one experiencing it for the first time. This morning, while Dan was out shoveling mounds and mounds of snow, the little girls each woke up to a soft little stuffed puppy waiting for them. The squeals of glee and pure joy reverberated throughout the house. Abbie, who previously did not like stuffed animals, immediately latched on to her red and white puppy and gave it tons of loves and kisses. Then the girls had to make their puppies kiss me on the lips. Giggles abounded! Lastly, Abbie hopped up on my lap and said "Ai Le" (love you in Chaozhou) and kissed me on the lips. A drooly, but very sweet kiss! Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's day

Love,
The Glovers