Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ABBIE!!








Happy 3rd Birthday Abbie! It's hard to believe you have only been home for three months and this is your first birthday cake ever. We are so happy to be your family and share this special day with you! Abbie LOVED her birthday cake and was just all smiles when opening her presents. She especially loves the Sit and Spin! Round and round and round she goes! :) Makes me dizzy just watching her. Abbie is a very happy child and is always so curious about everything around her. It is fun to watch her excitement and enthusiasm for life! We love you Pee Wee!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love the picture with Abbie checking out her b-day cake. I brought a present for her when we were in Utah - it is still in the back of my van (my life is cluttered mess right now-I can't believe it is still in there) - but... I bet it will still be in the back of the van when I get home from China - we'll have to hook up!