Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FU FU!!




It's hard to believe that my little 11 month old, nearly bald, quiet as a mouse and highly observant sweet little baby from half way around the world...is now THREE YEARS OLD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY MAE JI CHUN LAUGHLIN - OUR LITTLE "FU FU!" I knew before I even saw your picture that I loved you. I just didn't know how deep my love for you would be. You are my beautiful, talented and sweet-hearted baby. I love how you sing Chinese songs at the top of your lungs. I love how you smile automatically when mommy says "Cheese." It's not just any old smile - it is a smile from the top of your head to the tip of your toes! You amaze me everyday with how smart you are. With three older siblings as your role models, I knew you would learn everything so quickly, and you did! Seems like just yesterday that I was holding you like a baby. Just today, after bath time you said, "Mommy, hold me like a baby." I will always hold on to you my baby. Lucy, you are such a joy to us and so many others. We love you with all our hearts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!!! I can't believe she is 3!!! Wish we were closer - I'd love to celebrate

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lucy

Love Lisa