Sunday, November 11, 2007

Attack of the Drool Monster

Hi All: Greetings from soggy, wet Utah. I don't mean it's raining...actually it's drooling. A lot! Abbie, that is. She has always been a drooler, but since her surgery, she soaks at least 30 bibs a day! Sometimes I have to double or even triple them up because the drool is literally pouring out of her mouth at the rate of a fire hose. We always know where she has been and where she is...just follow the little puddles and you will find her. Puddles on the floor, puddles on the furniture, blankets, me. Yuck! We are all soaking wet from the Drool Monster and I have started calling her "Slimer" instead of Abbie. Help! Anyone have any suggestions?? (P.S. she just drooled on the computer. Gross.) I am going to make a doctor's appointment, but in the meantime, any ideas are good ideas! Love you all and sayonara from drool-land.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi! No suggestions... wish I could help. I love that you are keeping a good attitude about it - for some reason you had me giggling by the end of your post. Let me know what the doctor says. Love ya.