Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Spectacular Fall Day in Utah!


















Hi Everyone: today was so beautiful, we decided to take the trio to Tracy Aviary and Liberty Park. The girls got to feed the ducks and pigeons, watch a bird show, ride old-fashioned rides and go nuts at the playground. Abbie couldn't get enough. Everything was so new and exciting to her. The best part is that she is not afraid and just enjoys every tiny thing. She is so curious and a huge grin was pasted on her face the entire day. She loved the rides (didn't want to get off) and went down the largest twisty slide I have ever seen - all by herself! Freaked mommy out, but Abbie squealed with pure delight! The girls have morphed into sisters. I'm not sure when and how it happened, but we are now a family and I cannot imagine not having three little ones and two big ones to keep us "young." The girls are so close and stick together like glue. Abbie has blended right in and it is so beautiful. The hardest part of the day was selecting which "Family Day" pictures to put on the Blog. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Tracie, I loved all of the pictures. They are priceless!!! I was amazed to notice how much Abbie and Gracie look like each other - their face shapes are very similar - to Dan's as well... I had this thought when I looked at the picture with Dan holding Abbie and Gracie. I hadn't noticed this before. I love the pure look of joy on all of your faces. Where were your older kiddos? Melanie

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures. Keep them ciming. I am so happy that the girls are getting along. Abbie looks like she is so happy. I cannot believe she is smaller then Lucy. Give it time, American food, will turn her chicken legs in Buddha legs.

Love and miss you,
Lisa
coming to NJ soon???

Jackgodi said...

You gather mushrooms believing that, as long as you make stew with one red one and one brown one, it will be edible.38. If word of this event had ever gotten out, Nero would have been immediately executed by his most loyal inner circle.You see, Rome was in tough times. Suitable rewards for your efforts are predicted in a dream of being ferried across water, or of watching a ferry ply to and fro.Fingerprints.