Monday, October 8, 2007

Pictures From a Sunny Utah Day



Hi Everyone: Don't let the sweet smile and seemingly mild disposition fool you. I was warned well before we adopted Abbie that children labeled "clever and smart" by their orphanages are usually "stubborn and hornery." Abbie picked today to start terrorizing her sisters. She takes their toys then runs off screaming in delight, while they just stand in total disbelief looking at me. What do they want me to do about it? I'm not going to stop Abbie - she scares me! Ha ha! Just kidding! Despite her activeness, it is wonderful to see that she is feeling comfortable in her new family. Earlier today, all three of them were sitting on the piano bench making pretty music together. It was a really cute Advil moment. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at Lucy she is getting so big. We are going to have to call her Buddha bear instead of Sydnie

Love Lisa