Sunday, August 26, 2007

NEW PICTURES OF ABBIE!!


I love nothing more than to receive new pictures of our Abbie! A family just traveled to Shantou to pick up their lovely daughter and posted on the Shantoukids blog that two children (a boy and a girl) are going to be adopted next month. They took pictures of the two children and noted that the little girl "was very social!" Yep, you guessed it! Little Miss Social is our Abbie! She looks very happy and healthy. Enjoy the pictures! Hopefully, the next pictures I post will be with her in my arms!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look so happy. I also cannot wait to see the pictures of you holding her

Love

Lisa

Riverdruid said...

You are so lucky to get pictures! I bet you can't wait to get her home to fatten her up!

Melanie said...

She is darling. She looks tall... is she?