Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

In the past, Friday the 13th has always been a good day for me. I sure wish it meant our LOA was here. It is day 80, you know! Ha ha! Dan and I had a nice lunch together at a little Norwegian cafe called Finn's and we hope to just crash out and watch the mountain stages of the Tour de France tonight. We have been out riding every other night and Dan is getting really strong pulling the girls in their trailer. I am so impressed by my "Manimal!" :) Fortunately, work is quiet, the teenagers are busy (hopefully) doing chores so I will come home to a clean house...and otherwise, all is well! Have a super weekend!

Tracie

4 comments:

Anne said...

I totally forgot it was Friday the 13th! Ha! I guess that is what happens when every day is like the other! ;o)

Anne

Anne said...

P.S. Wishing your LOA was here!

Abbie Le Qian said...

Hah! You never cease to make me laugh Anne! No two days could possibly be the same in your busy world! :) Tracie

Anonymous said...

I wish yoyr LOA will come.

love Lisa