Monday, November 17, 2008

Disco Abbie!


On Sunday, we ate lunch courtesy of coupons from my Porcupine Grill Cycling Team. While we were eating, we realized they were playing really bad '80's disco music. We're talking Olivia Newton John! It made me laugh, because Abbie was dressed like an '80's disco diva! After lunch, we went to the mall to visit Santa at his new and really cool Norad Tracking Station. Grace had a melt down, Abbie drooled on Santa and Lucy refused to talk. The picture was awful, but I bought it because some day I can show the girls and tell them, "you were lucky Santa came to bring you presents in 2008!" Ha ha ha!! :) Have a great week everyone! P.s. Abbie is doing really great from her surgery. She speaks more clearly and does not seem to be in anymore pain. What a trooper!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The toilet picture cracks me up!!! It also (sorry) makes me feel a bit better about what we are going through, not a lot of time to do anything but clean up messes...looks like you are going through it too... only you have triple trouble. You better watch out - I bet they can figure out how to get Grace on the toilet as well.
Love the picture of Abbie in China - you are so lucky to have so many.

Riverdruid said...

I'm so glad to hear that sweet Abbie is feeling better. Happy 3rd gotcha day, by the way! 3 years, can you believe it?