Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am sooooo Behind!!

Hi Everyone:

I am a really bad blogger! It has been over a week since I last posted! Since then, we had a wonderful visit from Dan's parents, who reside in Virginia. It is always so great to hang out with them and the time goes by so quickly!

At work, we had a Celebration of Many Nations and I represented a booth from China. We were able to raise $120.00 for Love Without Boundaries from selling $1.00 raffle tickets. Not bad!

We are still waiting for Abbie's LOA and hope to hear something SOON!! I will post some new pictures shortly.

Love, Tracie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I cannot wait to see photos. How is Lucy doing? Getting big. Sydnie is. You would think that Syd and Sam were the same age. She is talking more but still have a language of her own. SHe is still my little Buddha bear. We are getting ready to leave on Fridya for vacation at the out banks in NC cannot wait.I hope the LOI comes soon I cannot wait to see photos of Abbie

Love and miss you

Lisa

tumbleintodreams said...

Tracie....happened to check your blog tonight and I am so touched you added Cami's picture. Imagine my surprise to see her little face on there! I loved it! And I"m glad you and I both like this Neutral Milk Hotel song. I think if you were my neighbor, I'd hang out with you alot.:) When do you expect LOA? Sherri McI

Abbie Le Qian said...

Hi Sherri!

I loved that song on your blog so much, I just had to use it too! Hope you don't mind too much! :) We are expecting our LOA, hopefully, next week. How about you?? Keep me posted! :)

Tracie