Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Greetings from the Cheese Steak Capitol of the U.S.!

Hi Everyone:

After a full day of FREEZING in meetings rooms, then a four hour nap due to exhaustion, I am off to a better start today! Three cups of caffeinated tea to keep me awake and a nice warm meeting room, has me feeling much perkier! I have not had the chance to see any of Philly, but they did serve us cheese steak sandwiches for lunch today (which was actually only 10:30 AM my time.) A little early for cheese steak! My stomach still thinks it's waffle time! Ha ha! Tonight we have a big black tie awards dinner. Should be a fun evening! On Friday morning, we will do a walking tour of Philly, then a brief meeting. Only two more days and I will be back home with my hubby and kiddies where I belong. I miss you guys!

Love Tracie (Mom) XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Veneta Voges said...

Recorded at Chartmaker Studios, Malibu, California. josh groban hidden away cover art josh groban closer lyrics english popular classical sheet music piano classical music period instruments "We are very proud to offer the CCMDi program to the many deserving Christian artists who otherwise may never have the opportunity to be heard," says Campbell. Hector Berlioz: L'enfance du Christ (18534)