Friday, May 4, 2007

The Eagle has Landed!

Hi Everyone:

After a very busy, fun filled week of learning and networking (and eating), I am finally back home to my family. I have to tell you, I feel like I just traveled to China and back. The time difference has wiped me out and I feel like I have been schlepping luggage for days! We started our day off with a Philadelphia sites scavenger hunt. In 45 minutes I saw the Betsy Ross House, Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin's Gravesite, the US Mint, the Constitution Center an interpretive visitor center and other important sites. But, I can't actually say I saw them because we were walking too fast to try to win the hunt! So much for taking in the historical flavor of Philly! At least I can say I saw the Liberty Bell, even if it was for only five seconds before we sprinted off to the next site on our walking map. Ha ha! My only regret is that I didn't have time to be able to see Lisa. Someday, I will just have to plan a trip especially to Jersey!

Feels good to be home with everyone and the kiddie hugs felt even better!

Tracie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sites in Philly are great. We are going there in the summer to see King Tut. He will only be there for a short time before they head back home.
I was hoping to see you to. 1.5 years is way to long

love and miss you

Lisa

Abbie Le Qian said...

I know. :( I am so sorry. We were so busy every day. It was really frustrating. Someday, I will have to plan a trip, just to visit you! Love you! Tracie