Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yep, Still Waiting...

...Told you I'm not a patient person! (I know, I know, it's only been a week. :) Hopefully, we will hear about our Log-in Date soon. On Monday I leave for a big Human Resources Conference in Philadelphia. I have never been to Philly, so this will be new territory for me. I am looking forward to seeing some old Marriott friends and hopefully, hook up with my good friend Lisa from New Jersey. I haven't seen Lisa, or her daughter Sydnie, since we all left China in November 2005. I have never met her other daughter Sam in person! I will be at the conference until Friday, but you can bet your last dollar that I will bring my lap top and will be checking email for our LID daily! On a funny note, I received our referral for Lucy while I was at a Human Resources Conference in Houston in 2005. Business travel must be good luck for me....come on LID!

Praying for safe travels back to my family...

Love, Tracie

No comments: