Friday, April 13, 2007

PA and I-171H Are Here!

The week of Friday, April 13th has been good luck for us!! We received news from our agency that our Pre-Approval (PA) from China has arrived and I went to the Immigration Office, where our I-171H (immigration approval) was hand signed and delivered to me!

Our dossier has been authenticated and is on it's way to our agency to send to China. Now, we wait some more! For those of you not familiar with the Waiting Child program, we are now waiting to be logged in to China's database. Then we will receive a Letter of Approval (LOA) to sign and return that we are excited to become Abbie's parents...then comes the Travel Approval (TA)! We are hoping that we will travel to Guangdong by the end of summer. Dan will stay home with Kyle, Gracie and Lucy, while Ericka and I make the trip to China for the second time together. Ericka is a GREAT travel companion!! It will be her job to chase the very active Abbie up and down the airplane aisles! :) Ericka thinks I'm kidding! Ha ha!

More to come in our fantastic journey!

Linne-Laughlin Family of Seven!

1 comment:

Stop a Dog Digging said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.