Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ladybug Siting!

Hi! Okay, call me superstitious, but I still believe in ladybug sitings! We went on a family bike ride this morning, and not more than five minutes after Dan yelled out to me, "Don't get a flat tire," he hit a gigantic rock and yep, got a flat tire! Ha ha!

While we disengaged the bike trailer and let the toddlers run free on a grassy knoll, I heard squeaking and squealing behind me. I walked over to the girls and immediately saw the source of their excitement...ladybugs galore!! Tons of them were flying and walking on the grass and pine trees. What a site! You know what they say, when you see a ladybug it means that something good is about to happen with your adoption. Come on LID!

I'd like to thank my parents for coming to visit us. We had a blast and love you both! Say "Hi" to Cathy and the boys for us! I would also like to wish my sweet grandmother, Violet Dorothy (Toodie) Graham a Happy Birthday. She would have been 92 today. We love and miss you dearly.


Click on the link to join us at the Ladybug Picnic!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr8vUTm64h0

Have a great week! Tracie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday will go food shopping there wa a ladybug on the shopping cart and it stayed the entire time.

Love Lisa