Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Abbie's Family Photo Show

Hi Everyone:

Checked in with our agency today - not LID yet, but hopefully by next week! If you have not already done so, be sure to check out our "Abbie's Family Photoshow" by clicking on the link on the right. I have included some of my most favorite pictures of all the kids. I really wish we had digital cameras when the teenagers were little! I am going to have to scan some old photos to a CD someday! I also included some pictures from our trip in 2005 to bring Lucy home. All of my children are so special and beautiful in so many ways. This photoshow makes me cry each time I watch it! I've rounded out the show by including pictures of our Abbie. She is already deep in our hearts! Whenever I show Lucy and Gracie pictures, they say "Ohhhh, that's baby Abbie." They know she is their sister and that she will be coming home soon. Kids are SO amazing! Off to clean up from my bike ride, then read a book to relax.

Sweet Dreams Abbie!

Love you all! Tracie XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. It brings back so many memories of our trip in China.

Do you remember the first time we meet after all the months of holding hands? I do. Everyone in the group thought that we have known each other for years.

Wish we lived closer.

Abbie is so beautiful. I have been reading your posts everyday and I look forward to them.

I also read every update from LWB on all the children that are having surgery or had it already.

I am going to help you with LWB one of these days.

love
Lisa

Abbie Le Qian said...

I remember everything about our talks and emails...especially the first time we finally met in person. It was like finding my sister!

With love, Tracie

Anonymous said...

buy bactrim without prescription buy bactrim f buy bactrim without a prescription overnight buy bactrim es online without prescription buy bactrim online buy bactrim
[url=http://bactrim.eventbrite.com/]buy bactrim online [/url]
buy bactrim without a prescription overnight
glucophage dosage glucophage assisted hip growth articles on glucophage and weight loss 3 glucophage for weight loss glucophage insulin resistance insulin resistance glucophage glucophage recall
[url=http://takeglucophage.eventbrite.com/]glucophage kidney pain [/url]
glucophage for pcos
muscle atrophy proscar side effects proscar symptoms buy proscar libido proscar proscar vs adovart proscar hair regrowth proscar canine
[url=http://proscar.eventbrite.com/]canine prescribe proscar [/url]
proscar price
cheap levitra anti impotence buy levitra uprima levitra attorneys cheap levitra new drug levitra
[url=http://virb.com/yalevi]levitra dosage [/url]
impotence man
zithromax allergy generic zithromax 500mg generic zithromax 500mg online z pak zithromax medicine azitromycin zithromax without
[url=http://virb.com/bono]zithromax price [/url]
zithromax z pak
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://fotak.ru/stats.php?r=abbieleqian.blogspot.com]my blog[/url]
blog my